I received a care package from JANDs about a month ago. I was really excited about their launch as they were the very first mink lash company in Bangladesh. So when I finally got them, I was literally amazed by the packaging and quality of them. They felt really good and well made.
They have 3 styles of lashes for now. But I have heard that they will be coming out with new styles very soon which I can’t wait for.
The 3 styles they have now are-
1. Sylhet– This one is the most natural of them all. This one gives a look of wearing individual lashes and we all know the struggle of wearing individual lashes. But this one I have found is really easy to put on.
2. Dhaka– If you have hooded eyes this one is going to be your best friend. These are so fluttery and the hairs on them are not really long which is perfect for hooded eyes. And those who have almond shaped eyes can try them as well for a soft and natural look.
3. Moulvibazar– I call these “The goddess” lashes. These are extremely gorgeous which is gonna take your smokey eye makeup to an another level. These are so glamorous looking but surprisingly really lightweight to wear.
Some facts about JANDs lashes:
- These are made with 100% natural hair
- Chemical free
- Cruelty free
- They are named after different cities of Bangladesh which’s really wise of Sheuly Rumu Begum as she’s Bangladeshi.
- Take the glue off the lashes when you remove them from your eyes
- Keep the lashes in the box at all times so no dust gets onto it
- Cut the lash strip if it’s too long for you
Undoubtedly, my friend Sheuly Rumu Begum has worked really hard on these lashes. She provided well made luxury lashes in a really low price of BDT 1300 which is so pocket friendly for luxury mink lashes.
And the best part is that you can use a single pair for 25 times. Well I haven’t worn them for 25 times yet. But after using them several more times, I will post another review here or on my Facebook Page. And if you wanna see how these lashes look on my eyes then keep an eye out on my Facebook Page, I will post them soon.
Where can you get it for spot purchase?
- “Bangladesh Makeup Festival”
Hotel Sarina ; Plot 27, Road 17, Banani C/A, Dhaka 1213
June 3rd and 4th, 2016
Stand No. 3
- S C I C C O S O outlet.